Wrong behaviour from the collect images panel
git development version
Using folders view with a long folder list -> scroll down and select a folder -> open an image from displayed images in the darkroom -> go back to lighttable: now the folder list in the collect images panel is scrolled back to the begin.
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
- Assignee set to Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo
- Status changed from New to Triaged
- Priority changed from Low to Medium
Ok, thanks. I have to learn how to make this with gtktreeview, but it should be doable.
Thanks for your report
There is another case: in the tree view, select a subfolder (double click) -> images are displayed -> the tree is collapsed and scrolled back.
- Has duplicate Bug #10816: collect images vpos added
- bitness set to 64-bit
- System set to all
- % Done changed from 20 to 100
- Status changed from Triaged to Fixed
should be fixed in master. Thanks for reporting
- Target version set to 2.2.0
Also available in: Atom
Go to top