Crop & Rotate: Resizing after rotating
git development version
If start out with a vertical picture, and apply a horizontal crop by rotating the crop then try to expand it to be larger than the width of the images leads to a grey'ed out selected. You'll have to turn off the module and starting over.
Also the vertical to horizontal setting seems to be lost when a re-edit of the image is done.
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
- Status changed from New to Confirmed
Confirmed by parafin as well.
- Priority changed from Low to Medium
yes, take vertical image, set aspect ratio to image, then click rotate icon and try expanding crop area. Image will all become grayed out and if you try defocusing crop&rotate module at this point dt will crash.
- System set to unknown
- % Done changed from 10 to 20
- Status changed from Confirmed to Incomplete
Does this still happen with git master?
- bitness set to 64-bit
- % Done changed from 20 to 0
- Status changed from Incomplete to Closed: invalid
Cannot confirm anymore with git master. Closing as invalid.
Also available in: Atom
Go to top