Group framing doesn't show at the end of the lighttable
git development version
I've just started playing with grouping, and noticed that the small yellow frame that shows which images are part
of a group sometimes doesn't show. A few minutes of investigation showed that this happens when you can visually
see the bottom of the film roll (even a small sliver of grey just below the last row of pictures).
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
- Target version set to Candidate for next minor release
- Assignee set to Tobias Ellinghaus
- Status changed from New to In Progress
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
- Status changed from In Progress to Fixed
Applied in changeset darktable|commit:8f277379a6aa9a99303d0c18d8d3edb2dd3932f1.
Also available in: Atom
Go to top