Facebook export module: Album creation attributes shown when returning to lighttable
1. Log in
2. Select an album.
3. Open an image (go to darkroom)
4. Return to lightroom
5. Observe that the three attributes "title", "summary" and "privacy" are shown. I would only expect these to be shown when the album combobox is set to "create new album".
#1 Updated by Pierre Lamot over 7 years ago
- File 0001-facebook-Bug-8982-fix-no_show_all-property-update-of.patch 0001-facebook-Bug-8982-fix-no_show_all-property-update-of.patch added
I don't recall exactly how to fix it though.. You might need to hide the
widgets when gui_reset() is called.
Actually the states of the widget is keeped. the problems was:
- I select "new album", I remove the property no_show_all
- I select an other album, I forgot to reset this property
- We switch to darkroom then ligthroom
- When the widgets are recreated, show_all is called, so the "new album" is shown
I enclosed a patch to fix this