Graduated Density Control Lines
It would be helpful if the graduated density plugin had control lines similar
to the vignette plugin. This would enable an easier visualization of the
angle being set and the range of the fade-out.
- Project changed from website to darktable
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
- Target version set to Future
- Status changed from New to Triaged
- Category set to Darkroom
I started to code that once but hit some difficulties. In general this would be nice.
It would be nice to draw the angle and split by drawing a line with the right mouse button, like the rotate & crop module uses. That and mouse wheel for the compression or the density would make setting up GD easier.
- Target version changed from Future to Candidate for next major release
- Status changed from Triaged to Fixed
- % Done changed from 20 to 100
Also available in: Atom