Spot removal bug when cropping
git development version
When you crop a picture, then use spot removal, the whole picture is shown. This is ok. But if with the spot removal tool you use as "source" a part outside of the crop for a "destination" inside the crop, when you "unfold" the spot removal tool to show the croped result, such spots does not appear removed.
- Affected Version changed from 1.0.4 to git development version
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
- Target version set to Future
- Status changed from New to Triaged
- Category set to Darkroom
Since 1 year, a lot of change was mode on the module "Spot removal.
It's maybe fixed.
Can you test if the bug is still present on the git version ?
- bitness set to 64-bit
- System set to all
- % Done changed from 20 to 100
- Status changed from Triaged to Fixed
this has been fixed long time ago.
Also available in: Atom
Go to top