DR Zoom key accels not working properly
to stick with established use in other applications (inkscape,gimp(?)), I suggest using
Zoom out: -
Zoom in: =
I have not found this in the preferences, but a keybinding for that would be good. As far as I can tell, dt is currently only allowing the mouse to be used for zooming
#3 Updated by Simon Spannagel over 6 years ago
- Target version set to Candidate for next patch release
- Affected Version set to git development version
- Priority changed from Low to Medium
- Category set to Darkroom
- Subject changed from Add keybinding for zoom in / out to DR Zoom key accels not working properly
- Tracker changed from Feature to Bug
In dr mode it's the same, <Alt>1,2,3 have different zoom levels. Check preferences views/darkroom.
But having said this: for me those key bindings only work when I click into the picture afterwards - can anyone confirm this behavior? Only hitting <Alt>-1 does nothing, a single left-click into the viewport then zooms in.
#4 Updated by Tobias Ellinghaus over 6 years ago
- Status changed from New to Triaged
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
- Target version changed from Candidate for next patch release to Candidate for next minor release
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
- Priority changed from Medium to Low
Alt-[1|2|3] should work without clicking in darkroom mode now. For the rest (emulating the mouse wheel using the keyboard) I turn this into a feature request. However, I would prefer - and + instead of =. But that's just a detail.