Clipping module: Inconsistent aspect-based crop window resize behavior at image borders
Right and Left side crop window dragging behaviour on fixed aspect isn't the same.
1. Apply an image aspect in Crop and Rotate module
2. Resize the crop-window down (say to a half of the original size)
3. Move (middle drag) the crop window all the way to the top image border
4. Now use the right and left handle bars to resize up the crop window and notice the difference.
5. Using the right handle, the image is anchored on the left. Using left handle, the image isn't anchored and moves left while being resized.
Analogical behaviour can observed at other borders.
#1 Updated by Petr Styblo over 7 years ago
- File 0001-Bug-8766-Fix-aspect-base-resize-dragging-at-image-bo.patch 0001-Bug-8766-Fix-aspect-base-resize-dragging-at-image-bo.patch added
Here is a proposed patch to this bug.