Create a view of the current selected image (lighttable) or the image being edited (darktable) such that it could be moved to a 2nd monitor.
The view should support full-screen (F11) and zoom (ALT-1|2|3).
Other ideas could be:
- Lighttable: View more images at the same time
- Darktable: Before vs. After applying a module
You might wanna have a look at the "detachable" branch in git.
This was an early attempt to support multi monitors but I'm not sure it's in a working state.
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
- Status changed from New to Triaged
a major problem with this is missing support for dual head calibration anywhere in Linux.
So don't expect this to be fixed soon.
- Target version set to Future
Dual head calibration should be mostly done for anyone using either colord or oyranos.
- Related to Bug #10453: Weird CMS behaviour with darktable, x atom and dual head setup added
Also available in: Atom
Go to top