Bug #8738: Bauhaus: make drop down lists and keyboard focus more distinct
Blending dropdown menu is not closed when module is closed
git development version
- Enable denoise (Non-local means)
- Open (click on) the blending dropdown menu
- Click on the module header, causing the module to close
- Observe that the dropdown menu is still open.
The dropdown menu is also kept open when clicking on other modules.
Clicking on the menu or moving the mouse pointer over the image area makes the menu disappear again.
- Parent task set to #8738
- Target version set to Candidate for next minor release
- Status changed from New to Confirmed
I can confirm this behavior.
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
- Status changed from Confirmed to Triaged
That's a bauhaus bug. Let's see when Jo finds time to work on this. :)
- bitness set to 64-bit
- System set to all
- % Done changed from 20 to 100
- Status changed from Triaged to Fixed
This seems to be fixed. At least I can no longer reproduce the bug.
Also available in: Atom
Go to top