importing some folders using the commandline
Using the commandline, I can import a folder: darktable /path/to/pictures1. But that is only one folder.
For a little bashscript, I would like to have the possibility to import more than one certain folder like: darktable /path/to/pictures1 /path/to/pictures2 /path/to/pictures3 (and so on).
Could such a possibiliy for the commandline be implemented, please?
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
- Status changed from New to Triaged
- Target version set to Future
- Target version changed from Future to Candidate for next minor release
- Assignee set to Christian Tellefsen
- Status changed from Triaged to In Progress
- % Done changed from 20 to 50
- Status changed from In Progress to Fixed
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
Applied in changeset darktable|commit:324e20f047d2f7e87fb319c7d55ec2714095fd15.
Also available in: Atom