If you try to delete an image on disk the selected image will get deleted, but if you keep at it DT will crash, since no image is selected.
1) Create key binding for "plugins->selected image(s)->delete from disk"
2) Select image
3) Keep pressing the key binding quickly
#1 Updated by Simon Spannagel about 8 years ago
- Affected Version set to git development version
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
- Target version set to Candidate for next patch release
- Status changed from New to Incomplete
I cannot reproduce this with current git master (bc18926e)
dt asks my kindly:
do you really want to physically delete 0 selected images from disk?
but does not crash.
could you please re-try?
#2 Updated by Jesper Pedersen almost 8 years ago
I can't reproduce after applying https://github.com/darktable-org/darktable/commit/c1a38410625996ed363001781ab7397f6b753ac5 - just need the backport as requested on the mailing list