switching from jpeg to raw picture (and vice versa) using filmstrip screw things up
First noticeable thing is that WB presets don't get updated (I wonder if they are updated when switching between raw pictures taken with different cameras). After some experimentation with this bug I couldn't export any involved pictures - it resulted in segfault. Only after I removed their history stack I was able to export them. So this probably means, that some incorrect values were stored in xmp/DB because of this bug.
I'm using git master (ebd2d5a86a967bef7f04602c42a3700e4c73ccbb)
#1 Updated by Tobias Ellinghaus over 7 years ago
- Affected Version set to git development version
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
- Target version set to Candidate for next minor release
- Priority changed from Low to Critical
- Status changed from New to Triaged
Confirmed. It also happens for colorin. We need to make sure that some function (gui_init(), gui_update(), ...) is run every time for a new image.