Enable lensfun by default without overriding exif values
For some lenses it is desirable to always enable the lensfun module. Darktable lacks a convenient way to enable the lensfun module while keeping the settings derived from exif data (focal length, aperture, ...).
When presets or styles are used to enable the lensfun module, then also the values for focal length etc. are overriden with fixed values.
A possible solution would be to extend the lensfun module with a "use exif data"-switch, which would disable the manual settings.
#3 Updated by Jérémy Rosen over 5 years ago
- % Done changed from 20 to 70
- Status changed from Triaged to Patch attached
#4 Updated by Roman Lebedev over 5 years ago
- % Done changed from 70 to 100
- Assignee set to Roman Lebedev
- Status changed from Patch attached to Fixed