Enhancement of curves in dr plugins
Darkroom is great app. There is few things I see after my short work with it:
- no discussion forum. I prefer this way for user cooperation and I thing, it is almost a standard. :-P
- better input tonecurve for canon, maybe I am doing something wrong, but if I choose canon for my 40D camera, there is difference from embedded jpg (or camera jpg).
- free movement on tonecurve(s), I mean it would be nice to have points directly on curve, with possibility to freely add/move/remove them.
Thank you for your work!
#1 Updated by Simon Spannagel almost 8 years ago
- we don't have a discussion forum since this would be another place where users look for help. And we don't have unlimited time. So it's better to focus on some places instead of creating too many and help nowhere... :)
- Hm, we already have a enhanced color matrix for the 40D so this should be okay normally. Could you provide some examples (both raw+jpeg+camera jpeg)?
- we might consider this in future... :)