possible race condition when removing image from DB
git development version
When removing an item from the database (in this case, some corrupted images that DT imported), I found that I needed to wait 5s or so after pressing "remove" and seeing the confirmation dialog. If I clicked "yes" too soon, it would sometimes not remove anything.
1. Select item in lighttable
2. press "remove"
3. press "yes" in confirmation dialog quickly
4. photo is removed
4. usually photo is removed; occasionally nothing happens
It's possible that to reproduce this, one needs a bunch of corrupt images in the DB.
can you confirm that this happens while darktable creates thumbnails in background? Please try when dt is in idle and does nothing. If it works then it is a known issue and I think jo is working on it.
- Target version changed from 1.0.3 to Candidate for next patch release
- Affected Version set to git development version
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
- Status changed from New to Incomplete
- % Done changed from 20 to 0
- Status changed from Incomplete to Closed: invalid
No reaction so I'm closing this. Feel free to reopen.
Also available in: Atom
Go to top