Exported images are much too dark
Exported image files are very, very dark.
Depending on the export settings (format, intent, profile) the images are only way too dark or even so dark that no recognizable image features are left.
darktable-0.9.2-r2 ebuild on gentoo linux.
#2 Updated by Charis Kouzinopoulos over 6 years ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- File IMG_1268.JPG IMG_1268.JPG added
- File IMG_1268.CR2.xmp IMG_1268.CR2.xmp added
- File IMG_1268.CR2 IMG_1268.CR2 added
- File IMG_1268_darktable.jpg IMG_1268_darktable.jpg added
Same problem for me as well. Latest version 1.3+1097~gde2dd93 on Ubuntu 12.10. The following image was captured as both raw+jpg on a Canon 100D camera. I am attaching the raw and xmp files, the jpg file as captured by the camera and the jpg file as exported from darktable