DT does not remember its maximized state
git development version
DT 0.9.2 does not remember its maximized state. It does remember its window position and size. However, if I maximize it, exit, and start again, the window is stretched over the whole screen, but not maximized.
This is on Ubuntu 11.04 in Gnome classic, in case it matters.
- Status changed from New to Fixed
I haven't noticed with 0.9.3 or later (git, or 1.0~rcr12).
- Status changed from Fixed to Incomplete
At least on kwin this seems to happen with recent compiles from git. Needs some investigation.
I can confirm this bug in darktable 1.0 (on Lubuntu 11.10 64bit 4GB RAM Intel i5 CPU).
- Target version changed from 1.0.3 to Candidate for next patch release
- Affected Version set to git development version
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
- Target version changed from Candidate for next patch release to Candidate for next minor release
I can't reproduce this any more. What about you?
- System set to unknown
- % Done changed from 20 to 0
- Status changed from Incomplete to Closed: invalid
Also available in: Atom
Go to top