broken histogram after auto-exposure
1) Open a raw image in darkroom mode (I use NEFs from Nikon D90)
2) Use "Auto" in exposure plugin
After updating of the image the histogram remains in broken state (see screenshot)
Darktable is from current git: darktable 0.8+471~gc57e667
this bug still exists, but only when using auto exposure for an image for the first time. Changing the box on canvas or turn the plugin on and off brings the histogram back.
- Status changed from New to In Progress
jcsogo, want to fix this? Saw you're taking up some UI bugs last days... :)
Judging by the screenshoot this issue is about the preview pipe not beeing processed
as the navigation view in left panel is not updated..
- Target version changed from 1.0.3 to Candidate for next patch release
- Affected Version set to 1.0
- Status changed from In Progress to Duplicate
Also available in: Atom
Go to top