Incorrectly stored white balance in style
- open an image in darkroom
- adjust white balance (temperature in)
- create new style from history stack and check "white balance (off)"
- Now the Ticket #8499 kicks in - I cannot switch to a different image - I have to restart darktable
- open some image in darkroom
- apply the style
The applied white balance (temperature in) has some huge value ~9000 K which seems to be unrelated to the desired temperature ~4800 K.
I suspect there might be a problem with some configuration files. This problem didn't happen until yesterday, when I was processing a folder with ~200 images.
Reinstalling darktable didn't help
It is reproducible in Natty package from pmjdebruijn ppa
and in the git version 0.8+469~g78ed19f
#3 Updated by Pascal de Bruijn over 7 years ago
- Status changed from New to Fixed
Check "white balance (off) can't be done. White balance can't be turned off (at least not in recent versions).
When I take a new image, go into darkroom mode, changing "temperature in" to a lower value (making the image blue), then creating a style only checking the "white balance (on)" box. Then going back to lighttable mode, and applying the style to another image, it turns blueish too.
Testing using 1.0+50~g3ac07d4 (darktable-1.0.x branch).
Feel free to re-open this bug if you can reproduce this issue using a recent version of darktable.