make image information module configurable
Would be nice to see exposure compensation field (as set in the camera for the shot) in the image information panel in lighttable mode.
#1 Updated by Tobias Ellinghaus almost 5 years ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
- Subject changed from no exposure compensation field in image info to make image information module configurable
- Category set to Lighttable
- Status changed from New to Triaged
- Target version changed from --- to Future
Instead of piling up data to display we should make it configurable what to show.
This is very much missed.
I would also add: Metering mode (matrix vs center weighted vs spot, think Nikon), Auto ISO flag, Exposure Program/Mode (M/A/S/P), Active De-lighting flag, Flash flag, flash exposure compensation value, white balance mode, vibration reduction status, lens model rather than number eg "16-80mm/f2.8-4" instead of "Lens 173" as DT does currently (2.2.5), focus mode (single / continuous / dynamic), AF Area mode.
Exiftool is able to tell all of this info (and a lot more) for Nikon D500 NEFs so open source options for proper decoding are available