# of clusters displayed on color transfer plugin does not update
git development version
When I apply a preset with n clusters and my UI displays m cluster, the number of displayed clusters stays at m although the number changes to n in the number widget, to reflect the preset.
Pressing 'apply' has no effect (displayed clusters still at m). Only changing the number widget directly updates the cluster display after then pressing 'apply' again.
Sorry, I meant 'aquire' in both cases described, not 'apply'
Actually for me color transfer is completely broken in 1.0.
Need to check this!
- Target version changed from 1.0.3 to Candidate for next patch release
- Affected Version set to git development version
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
- Priority changed from High to Medium
- Status changed from New to Triaged
I still have no luck using this module - it just does nothing for me.
- System set to unknown
- % Done changed from 20 to 0
- Status changed from Triaged to Closed: won't fix
I close this since Color Transfer is deprecated as of now and will be replaced by the new module Color Mapping soon.
Also available in: Atom
Go to top