Proposal for importing/exporting images
I would like to propose enhancements for the import/export:
1) If importing a film roll it may be usefull to have an option, which file-types to import (all, raw-only, jpeg-only ....)
2) For exporting images it may be usefull to add an option to automatical name filenames to prevent overwriting of old export (for example by using an additional serial number <raw-filename-without-extension>_xxxx_dt.<export extension>)
3) Have an option to select where the export goes (same path as raw-files, user definded path ...)
4) Ability to select more then one file for single-file import
5) Add some command-line options to control import using the comand line (for example --film_role_name <new_foldername> <list of images to import>
NB: Actualy the export of single images overwrites existing jpg wich have the same name as the raw.