Chromatic abberations works randomly for display
git development version
The "chromatic abberations" plugin does not provide a consistent correction for image zoomed-in. Its behaviour is dependent on the position of the image in the preview window.
(However, exported images are okay and automatic CA is applied correctly.)
Se the attached screenshot.
Oh, I forgot to add version: darktable 0.7.1+467~g9000a81 without opencl.
- Affected Version set to git development version
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
- Status changed from New to Triaged
i plan to rewrite that at some point. this code was never meant to run on small resolutions and thus breaks for previews.
- Related to Bug #9024: chromatic aberation correction produces artifacts added
- Duplicated by Bug #11613: Chromatic aberrations does not work at 200% zoom added
Just to add a small information: chromatic aberration display changes depending on the screen position of the image. I mean: if you move the display portion of the image with the mouse, the CA changes too.
I don't know if this can be useful for the debug
Also available in: Atom