WB global preset (spot, camera, sunday) box becomes empty when re-opening an already modified image
1) open a new image in darkroom
2) change the white balance to "spot"
3) go back to lighttable
4) return to darkroom
In the white balance module, the list "camera, spot, sunday, ..." becomes unreadable / empty.
You need to select an entry for it to become written in white on a black background thus readable.
Temperature IOP: Match stored WB multipliers against all camera WB presets and select matched preset. Fixes #8303
Temperature IOP: Match stored WB multipliers against interpolated camera WB presets and select matched preset. Refs #8303
#2 Updated by Johannes Hanika over 8 years ago
if you change the wb, the combo box becomes empty, because you deviated from the default (i.e. no entry is selected, the list is still there and legible in the drop down menu). we don't search through all possible presets to see which one matches your settings (only the three coeffs are stored).
i don't mind, but it would probably be an enhancement if we did.
#5 Updated by Johannes Hanika almost 7 years ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
- Affected Version set to git development version
- Status changed from New to Triaged
one solution would be:
- in gui_update:
- loop through the settings (3x coeff) for each preset in the combobox
- if the module->params match these, set the gui combobox to that setting, too
- would still result in current behaviour for spot wb