crash in liquify: src/iop/liquify.c:801: compute_round_stamp_extent: Assertion `iradius > 0' failed.
I get the following crash in liquify
darktable: /home/moy/local/usr/src/darktable-dev/src/iop/liquify.c:801: compute_round_stamp_extent: Assertion `iradius > 0' failed. Aborted (core dumped)
Steps to reproduce:
- open liquify
- select "point tool: draw points"
- mouse over the image, wheel-mouse up to reduce the radius
- the radius is reduced, slightly
- the radius is changed to 0 immediately (the yellow disk disappears at the first move of the wheel)
- turning the mouse wheel the other way around doesn't restore the yellow disk
- clicking to add a point yields the assertion failure above.
#2 Updated by Matthieu Moy about 1 year ago
Weird: it was 100% reproducible on the machine on which I did the bug report, and now, on another machine, I get a different behavior.
I can reproduce the "yellow disk disappears on mouse wheel" doing
rm -fr ~/.config/darktable/ before launching dt. I'm not getting the assertion failure after that, but it's probably the same issue with different symptoms.
I suspected stg like uninitialized variable, but the valgrind warnings I get seems unrelated (I'll still post a straightforward PR soon to fix them).
#3 Updated by Matthieu Moy about 1 year ago
Hmm, probably not completely unrelated actually:
But it seems to be a consequence of the problem, not the cause.
#4 Updated by Anonymous about 1 year ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from New to Fixed
Applied in changeset darktable|951bd8c53f0c70532b2e62f47aae02346ba5ef5d.