retouch: source incorrectly displayed after shift-click with orientation=portrait
Steps to reproduce:
- Activate orientation and rotate the image to portrait mode
- Select "add circle"
- shift+click left on the image to select a source
- click, e.g. at the right of the source
- select "add circle" again and move the mouse to the image.
- The '+' showing the source location appears at the left of the mouse
- The '+' showing the source location appears above the mouse
A bit ironic for a tool which works so well for portrait photography ;-).