Lighttable group preview navigation (previous, next) is broken
Since commit 20cd30b the lighttable navigation in preview mode (sticky and non sticky) no longer works when group is enable and only one group picture is selected.
Step to reproduce:
- ensure you build a version with the commit 20cd30b
- set "group" mode in lighttable
- hit 'Z' or go in sticky preview
- while in preview, use the right or left arrow key to navigate
=> navigation get stuck on the selected picture.
- If group mode is disabled, there is no bug
- If more than one picture group is selected in group mode, the navigation works as expected.
This issue seems to come from the fact that commit "20cd30b" selects all the images in a group (so that it can apply group rating on all image) which add a selected picture "INNER JOIN" to the SQL request -> request does not return any results.
#1 Updated by Frederic Chanal 4 months ago
#2 Updated by Frederic Chanal 4 months ago
Could be closed as resolved by https://github.com/darktable-org/darktable/pull/1823