Graduated gensity: gradient flips when rptating close to -90° using the in image handles
To demonstrate the bug I have made three screenshots:
1. Here I am using the graduated density tool. Thre rotation is close to -90°.
2. Now I have moved the lower handle of the line (that indicated the rotation and direction of the gradient) just a little bit. And suddenly the effect swaps. Also the GUI now showes me a rotation of +90.xyz instead of -90.xyz.
3. Now I move the lower handle a bit father and now the effect swaps back and all is like it should be.
#2 Updated by Pascal Obry 2 months ago
- Target version set to 2.6.1
- Priority changed from Low to Medium
- Assignee set to Pascal Obry
- Status changed from New to Patch attached
- % Done changed from 0 to 70
A tentative fix for this: