In the darkroom, string "sharpen" in module title is never localised
git master branch
The string "sharpen" in the module title of the darkroom is never localised.
I've tested with the French (usual for me) and the Spanish locale.
I've done a bisect:
/usr/local/src/darktable/darktable-2.5.0/ git bisect bad
58a9aa3f68ed7cbfdff7a9ca7f6bd40241517a03 is the first bad commit
Author: Pascal Obry <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Date: Fri Oct 26 17:28:58 2018 +0200
Minor reformatting and style fixes.
:040000 040000 4cbc28483bfec06205b196abd264667ee3acb8ce 80cc02deab1c159917a4f16120bc55b55202d722 M src
Can't be this commit, but I confirm the issue. This is because I have fixed the context translation from:
to what is used in others IOP:
But this does not work for this IOP! Don't know why, really strange.
I've just pushed a fix. Can you test? Thanks.
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
- Target version set to 2.6.0
- Priority changed from Low to Critical
- Assignee set to Pascal Obry
- Status changed from New to Confirmed
- Status changed from Confirmed to Fixed
- % Done changed from 10 to 100
And thanks for reporting.
Pascal Obry wrote:
I've found "tone mapping" is no more in the po file (commented out):
grep 'tone mapping' fr.po
msgid "tone mapping method"
#~ msgid "tone mapping"
Because it is not used. These are English message. Open fr.po and look, you'll see "tone mapping method" translated.
Yes (it appears in the grep result I submited)
But see the attached screeshot
I see, I forgot to fix one C++ file (tonemap.cc)! My mistake should be fixed now. Thanks.
Also available in: Atom