blend changes lost
When the last entry of a module in the history is disabled and has changes on the blend module, if the edit is re-visited, the changes are lost.
Steps to duplicate:
-enable exposure and set some parametric mask
-enable any other module
-change the parametric mask on the exposure
-go to lighttable
-go back to darkroom, changes on the blend module are lost
This seems to cause it:
I have no idea why it is not redundant (as the comment says), maybe it handles a scenario that I'm not aware of.
#1 Updated by Pascal Obry 7 months ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
- Target version set to Candidate for next major release
- Priority changed from Low to Critical
- Assignee set to Johannes Hanika
- Status changed from New to Confirmed
- Category set to Darkroom
The comment comes from Johannes in 21431388ef22ad68f5962af9120bac462c2f54c8 (back in 2011)
Johannes, any remembering about this?