Shortcut Keybindings break/behave improperly
I have had a few issues with changing keybindings for the following:
1) Star ratings
a) If I change the bindings to numpad keys they only function when in lighttable mode
b) If I then change htem back to top-row digits they do not function at all (restarting dt does not fix, I have to use the "reset" feature)
2) Color Tags (similar in behavior to Star ratings)
a) If I change the key bindings to my own arrangement of function keys or the `~ key they only function in lighttable view
3) Image navigation (this behavior may be intentional, it is unclear to me)
a) I cannot set the arrow keys to allow image forward/backward navigation in the darkroom view
Using a logitech k360 keyboard
This is happening on Linux too (version 2.4.4.)
Binding numeric keys to various image operations in darkroom (i.e. 1 - edit brightness, 2 - edit contrast, 3 - etc...) doesn't work reliably; sometimes it works (i.e. right after assigning them), but most of the time the assigned operation is not triggered.
- it doesn't behave properly no matter the assigned key (numeric keys, letter keys, with or without modifiers etc.)
- it works OK only if the corresponding module is opened at least once per development session, i.e.
- bind E to Exposure - Edit
- go (from lighttable) to darkroom -> the key binding (E) is not working at all
- focus, open and collapse the exposure module (mouse click the exposure module on the right panel)
- the binding (E) starts to work OK (no need for the exposure module to focused / opened)
- leaving darkroom and getting back again would bring us to step 2
On a side note, is it OK for the
keyboardrc_default file to start without a parentheses?