Color zones: picking and adjusting colours
1. Colours picked when using color zones (select by hue) are wrong.
2. Hue adjustments are wrong.
orig.jpg: I sampled the blue rim of the lid of the container, lying on the table.
1. I picked a colour using the eyedropper, and added a live sample. This is the area enclosed by the blue rectangle on the screenshot adjusted.jpg. In the sample patch (not the live sample), you can see that it was picked as a blue (RGB=54,61,142).
2. I tried picking another similar rectangle using the colour zones tool. It was picked as a purple, see the black line in colour zones.
3. I pulled the corresponding slider up to a green.
4. The rim of the lid became reddish purple.
1. The colour picker's and the colour zone's colours match (in colour zones, the black line appears at a blue).
2. Pulling some colour's hue control to some other colour causes the source colour to be mapped to the target - in may case, green.