Move hardcoded color values to the CSS
I've been busy changing the theme Darktable uses and I changed the css file for that. Most parts of the screen are looking good, except in Darkroom the windows used by the modules. Here white text is used (hardcoded) and when I change the background to a lighter version, the text is invisible.
Same happens in the History field in Darkroom where at the bottom it says: compress history stack
#1 Updated by Jan Mussche about 1 year ago
Also the on/off buttons in the modules windows are not controlled by the css file. They are also white and become invisible in the off position. When the module is switched on the button receives the color from the fg_color parameter, something which can be chosen in the css file.
Name darktable (top left in logo) plus version number is hardcoded.
base_color, darkroom_bg_color, darkroom_preview_bg_color, lighttable_bg_color, lighttable_preview_bg_color, brush_color, brush_trace, dark_bg_color all get a color value defined but are not used in the css file.
Used colors for tooltips are not the defined tooltip_bg_color and tooltip_fg_color.
text_color is used 3 times as background color which is not wrong but a bit strange.
#4 Updated by Aurélien PIERRE about 1 year ago
mmoy already did a neutral grey theme. The result is quite good, here is the CSS :
@import '/usr/share/darktable/darktable.css'; @define-color bg_color #7F7F7F; @define-color plugin_bg_color #333; @define-color fg_color #eee; @define-color base_color #444; @define-color text_color #eee; @define-color selected_bg_color #666; @define-color selected_fg_color #eee; @define-color tooltip_bg_color #BEBEBE; @define-color tooltip_fg_color #111; @define-color really_dark_bg_color #595959; @define-color darkroom_bg_color #777777; @define-color darkroom_preview_bg_color shade(@darkroom_bg_color, .8); @define-color lighttable_bg_color @darkroom_bg_color; @define-color lighttable_preview_bg_color shade(@lighttable_bg_color, .8);
#5 Updated by Peter Budai about 1 year ago
#6 Updated by Peter Budai about 1 year ago
- Status changed from Triaged to Fixed
- % Done changed from 20 to 100
Applied in changeset darktable|27e7a0dac2bb4eb182942d3b8bafbb9b531e00e4.