Confusing use of clipboard / history stack
1. Switch to lighttable
2. Set file manager
3. Select an image with history stack
4. Click copy all history stack
5. Go to some text editor and copy text from it
6. Go back to light table and select another image
7. Press ctrl+v
8. History stack gets applied to selected image
I would assume that nothing would happen because I just copied a text to the clipboard. But instead history stack gets applied. And worst part is you can't undo it, because ctrl+z shows preview with focus.
However if I select metadata editor, click inside input title and press ctrl+v, correct text from step 5 is pasted.