Camera Support #11859
Noise profiles for Canon EOS M6
I made noise profiles for my Canon M6. This is my first try at this, so I'm happy to take another crack at it if I need to.
#1 Updated by Stefan Schöfegger about 2 years ago
- % Done changed from 70 to 20
- Assignee set to Stefan Schöfegger
- Status changed from Patch attached to Triaged
Thank you for profiling. The results may be usable but could be better. Do you want to test a different setup? Also try using another lens to get more out of focus.
#4 Updated by Brandon Dimcheff about 2 years ago
- File dt-noiseprofile-20180102-3.tar.gz dt-noiseprofile-20180102-3.tar.gz added
- File dt-noiseprofile-20180102-2.tar.gz dt-noiseprofile-20180102-2.tar.gz added
OK I tried it a couple more times. The histograms look more consistent to me, but the blue channel seems weird. I'm not really sure what I'm looking for, though. Anyhow, happy to try again in a totally different environment if this didn't work, and I have some lenses that can get blurrier if need be.
#6 Updated by Stefan Schöfegger about 2 years ago
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
- Status changed from In Progress to Fixed
Applied in changeset darktable|66ab1166b1c116ed7601111122980e04ffa161ce.