Darktable system windows 10.
Test module Capture. Nikon D750 et D7000 non détectés!
#2 Updated by Tobias Ellinghaus over 1 year ago
- hardware architecture set to amd64/x86
- bitness set to 64-bit
- System set to Windows
- Status changed from New to Duplicate
- Category changed from General to Tethering
- Tracker changed from Camera Support to Bug
- Affected Version changed from 2.2.5 to git master branch
This is a general limitation of how tethering is done in darktable: darktable uses libgphoto2 which depends on a camera driver that is not the default one on Windows. There are ways to replace the driver, but I never tried that and can't comment on any downsides of that.