Print errors to stderr instead of having popups on Windows
When scrolling in a collection with import error (Tiff for me), a popup is displayed for each error !
Please stop these redundant warnings.
Affected Windws 2.3.0 but can't be selected.
#1 Updated by Tobias Ellinghaus almost 2 years ago
- Affected Version changed from 2.2.5 to git master branch
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
- Target version changed from Candidate for next minor release to 2.4.0
- Status changed from New to Triaged
- Category changed from Lighttable to General
- Subject changed from Block "Open Error" popup when scrolling to Print errors to stderr instead of having popups on Windows
Oh, that's just happening on Windows, all other systems just silently print those to stderr. I once saw a way to suppress those, maybe I can find that again and deal with the messages.
#2 Updated by Tobias Ellinghaus almost 2 years ago
- % Done changed from 20 to 100
- Status changed from Triaged to Fixed
Applied in changeset darktable|909d17612b73eacd5e168e0c6316f1baf6b868c4.