Print errors to stderr instead of having popups on Windows
When scrolling in a collection with import error (Tiff for me), a popup is displayed for each error !
Please stop these redundant warnings.
Affected Windws 2.3.0 but can't be selected.
#1 Updated by Tobias Ellinghaus over 1 year ago
- Subject changed from Block "Open Error" popup when scrolling to Print errors to stderr instead of having popups on Windows
- Status changed from New to Triaged
- Category changed from Lighttable to General
- Affected Version changed from 2.2.5 to git master branch
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
- Target version changed from Candidate for next minor release to 2.4.0
Oh, that's just happening on Windows, all other systems just silently print those to stderr. I once saw a way to suppress those, maybe I can find that again and deal with the messages.
#2 Updated by Tobias Ellinghaus over 1 year ago
- Status changed from Triaged to Fixed
- % Done changed from 20 to 100
Applied in changeset darktable|909d17612b73eacd5e168e0c6316f1baf6b868c4.