Camera Support #11775
Fujifilm X-E3 camera support
Hi. I'm from Italy, so i apologize in advance for my English.
As the subject says, when I load in DT a .RAF uncompressed picture, everything is fine and I can see the preview of my pic. But when I double click on it (so when i try to open the darkroom) this error occurs.
Here are some pictures taken with the different WB presets (I hope that i gave them the right names).
Any suggestion on what to do to override or solve this problem is well accepted.
RawSpeed submodule update: some fuzzing, Fujifilm X-E3 camera support.
#1 Updated by Roman Lebedev over 1 year ago
- Affected Version changed from 2.2.5 to git master branch
- Tracker changed from Bug to Camera Support
- Subject changed from Fujifilm X-E3 "failed to read camera white balance information" to Fujifilm X-E3 camera support
- Status changed from New to Incomplete
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
That camera is simply not supported.
Start by providing two samples to https://raw.pixls.us/ - one compressed raw and one uncompressed raw.
The content of the samples should be the same, as static as possible; and camera should be stable (tripod).
#6 Updated by Roman Lebedev over 1 year ago
- Assignee set to Roman Lebedev
Tommaso Furieri wrote:
Right, lost track of time, let's fix this.
Usually, how much you have to wait for the camera to be supported in the stable version?
There won't be any new stable releases in 2.2.x release cycle, so the 2.4.0 will be the next stable release
#7 Updated by Roman Lebedev over 1 year ago
- Status changed from New to Fixed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset darktable|91cb489b94c7ae1e1406a7c820d84ab010ff0a71.