Camera Support #11748
Noise profile for Olympus PEN E-P5
git master branch
Attached is a sensor noise profile for Olympus PEN E-P5.
Presets tested with darktable 2.2.5, Ubuntu 17.04. Seem to be detected correctly and denoise works fine.
Please include with darktable release, when possible.
- Assignee set to Stefan Schöfegger
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
- Status changed from New to Triaged
The result don't look good. You can try to have more pixels between over- and underexposed
Thank you for checking. I might try making more samples, but — what are criteria of "results looking good"?
tools/noise/gen-profile was run without -C and didn't give any warnings.
Attached please find another noiseprofiling result with E-P5. Please include the profile with darktable release when possible.
- % Done changed from 20 to 50
- Status changed from Triaged to In Progress
Thanks for doing the profiling again. The result look good, I will add them.
The criteria is the flat noise level for green channel which should match the ideal line.
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
- Status changed from In Progress to Fixed
- Target version changed from Candidate for next patch release to 2.4.0
I believe this profile will need an additional entry for ISO 100, per #11037, which I was bitten by again recently. Maybe the other affected profiles could also be patched in the next release?
Attached is presets.json with ISO=200 line copied to ISO=100 one, in case it's helpful.
Also available in: Atom
Go to top