Having a space in install folder name prevents OpenCL to work
If you install darktable into a folder which contains space(s) in the folder name makes OpenCL unable to build the kernel programs.
1. Install darktable into a folder with space in the name like "C:\Program Files\darktable"
2. Run C:\Program Files\darktable\darktable-cltest.exe"
3. result is:
@[opencl_init] compiling program `demosaic_ppg.cl' ..
[opencl_fopen_stat] could not open file `C:\Users\peterbud\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache\darktable/cached_kernels_for_IntelRHDGraphics520/demosaic_ppg.cl.bin.4b0f595c6b3036e3358cef48dd5498dc'!
[opencl_load_program] could not load cached binary program, trying to compile source
[opencl_load_program] successfully loaded program from `c:\Program Files\darktable\share\darktable/kernels/demosaic_ppg.cl'
[opencl_build_program] could not build program: -43
[opencl_build_program] BUILD STATUS: -2
[opencl_init] failed to compile program `demosaic_ppg.cl'!
[opencl_init] FINALLY: opencl is NOT AVAILABLE on this system.@
4. Install the same way to a folder without spaces, like "C:\darktable"
5. Run "c:\darktable\bin\darktable-cltest.exe"
6. OpenCL successfully initializes
#1 Updated by Peter Budai over 1 year ago
#2 Updated by Peter Budai over 1 year ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from New to Fixed
Applied in changeset darktable|43b934e223f1df69624f26e9832790f33438c373.