Window get out of screen when using brush
Using a drawn mask under Fusion in the exposure module, if clicking on the brush tool and then moving the mouse on the image, the window gets rescaled and the right portion goes out of the screen. After drawing the mask one needs to double click on the top of the window to reduce the window to then maximize it again (see screenshot attached).
version installed: darktable-2.3.0+882~gd1e1e8d17-win64.exe
#2 Updated by Peter Budai almost 2 years ago
I have tried to repro with maximized screen, with non-maximized small screen, but I could not repro this behaviour. I have added more than 5 brushes to the exposure module, brush tool behave just normal, and right panel did not resized itself. Can you maybe add a more detailed repro steps?
#4 Updated by Roman Lebedev almost 2 years ago
Peter Budai wrote:
I have even tried with Italian language, minimizing the window and then restoring, still could not repro
1. enable Italian translation
2. set display size to something small, 1440x900 or less
3. start dt
4. exposure iop, enable blending, click on brush
5. move the brush mouse on the image,
6. it should happen
Which steps are you doing otherwise?
#6 Updated by Peter Budai almost 2 years ago
- So one action is to revise the very "chatty" Italian tooltip text,
- the other is to revise the rescaling of the sidepanels, I guess
#7 Updated by Tobias Ellinghaus almost 2 years ago
- Status changed from New to Triaged
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
That is an old and well known problem with some translations. Just adding a newline should solve this. One could also think about ellipsizing the message but that would hide parts of it.