Window get out of screen when using brush
Using a drawn mask under Fusion in the exposure module, if clicking on the brush tool and then moving the mouse on the image, the window gets rescaled and the right portion goes out of the screen. After drawing the mask one needs to double click on the top of the window to reduce the window to then maximize it again (see screenshot attached).
version installed: darktable-2.3.0+882~gd1e1e8d17-win64.exe
#2 Updated by Peter Budai over 1 year ago
I have tried to repro with maximized screen, with non-maximized small screen, but I could not repro this behaviour. I have added more than 5 brushes to the exposure module, brush tool behave just normal, and right panel did not resized itself. Can you maybe add a more detailed repro steps?
#4 Updated by Roman Lebedev over 1 year ago
Peter Budai wrote:
I have even tried with Italian language, minimizing the window and then restoring, still could not repro
1. enable Italian translation
2. set display size to something small, 1440x900 or less
3. start dt
4. exposure iop, enable blending, click on brush
5. move the brush mouse on the image,
6. it should happen
Which steps are you doing otherwise?
#6 Updated by Peter Budai over 1 year ago
- So one action is to revise the very "chatty" Italian tooltip text,
- the other is to revise the rescaling of the sidepanels, I guess