Make rating comparator selection a dropdown
Please see the attached screen cap.
What I've highlighted is the modifier that appears between the word 'View' and the star rating (i.e. <, >, <=, >=, not =, =).
Would it be possible to click (maybe right-click?) on this and have a pop-up menu of all the options, just like you get when you click on the star rating next to it?
This would speed up the selection of the correct operator. At the moment, you have to click round the group until you get the operator you want, and if you inadvertently click once too often, you have to go around again, as there's no option to cycle through the group in reverse order.
Thanks in advance!
#1 Updated by Tobias Ellinghaus 2 months ago
- Subject changed from FR: pop up menu for Lighttable 'view' modifier to Make rating comparator selection a dropdown
- System changed from Ubuntu to all
- % Done changed from 0 to 20
- Status changed from New to Triaged
- Category changed from Lighttable to General
Now that we have most views in a dropdown we can probably spare the extra screen space. I'll have a look and see how it looks.
#4 Updated by Tobias Ellinghaus 2 months ago
- % Done changed from 20 to 100
- Status changed from Triaged to Fixed
Applied in changeset darktable|ff4e77b0ad6e81ca1ced129b465d14730b5338fa.