Lightroom tone curves not being correctly interpreted
I've recently jumped ship from Windows/Adobe, and one of the things I've noticed is that images which feature a LR tone curve end up displaying as pure black in dt.
I don't know if it's a specific version of LR that causes the fault, or if it's all versions.
I'm attaching a Sony RAW file and its associated .xmp sidecar file for testing.
When I first started seeing these completely black thumbnails appearing in my film rolls, I thought "Oh, don't tell me that file is corrupted." But then I noticed more and more of them and figured something was up.
Then, I happened to click on on earlier history state on one of those images, and suddenly, it appeared.
It was then just a case of working forward through the history stack to find that it was the tone curve that was causing the issue.
Apologies if this has already been reported.