thumbnails do not match file
I am opening the bug report as Tobias advised.
Including the discussion on the thread.
I stumbled on an odd behavior. DT 2.2.1 on Ubuntu 16.04. I did the
1. Have a folder on the local drive with 200+ images all corrected
everything is good.
2. Removed the images from the collection
3. Copy the images on a NAS share (my archive location)
4. Imported them and noticed not all thumbnails look right.
- When the thumbnails are wrong - I can constantly go to different size and go back and forth.
- When I press z the full screen image is correct but the thumbnail is still wrong.
- If I open the image in dark table mode - it will correct the thumbnail.
bojo@cheetah:~$ echo "select id from images order by id desc limit 1;"
| sqlite3 ~/.config/darktable/library.db
Also redid the first statement (again added
bojo@cheetah:~$ echo "select max(id) from images;" | sqlite3
bojo@cheetah:~$ cd ~/.cache/darktable/mipmaps-`echo -n
> sha1sum | cut -f1 -d ' '`.d
cf2b.d$ for i in *; do echo -n "$i: "; ls $i/|sort -n | tail -1; done