regression: Ctrl+C / Ctrl+V don't work as expected in filmstrip
In the filmstrip, Ctrl+C/V appears not to copy/paste the complete history stack of an image if a partial stack was copied before.
Instead, only a partial stack is copied/pasted.
To copy a complete history stack of an image, I have to use Shift+Ctrl+C, then select all boxes and confirm.
Expected behaviour: Ctrl+C/V always copies and pastes the complete stack and Shift+Ctrl+C/V copies a selection from the history stack.
When copying ensure that the list of iop are reset to null.
This fixes "copy-parts" -> "copy" -> "paste". That is after
a full copy if the set of iop is not reset the paste is partial.
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
- Assignee set to Pascal Obry
- Status changed from New to Confirmed
- % Done changed from 10 to 100
- Target version set to 2.4.0
- Status changed from Confirmed to Fixed
Should now be fixed. Thanks a lot for reporting.
Also available in: Atom