[Sony SLT-A37] stripe of artifacts at the right side of image (any demosaic)
Camera: Sony SLT-A37
Symptom: Converted raw files exhibit a stripe of artifacts at its right side. The stripe is about 10-12 pixels wide. It is visible either in the Darkroom, or in the exported JPG. Any of the three available demosaic methods produces approx. the same width of the stripe, the AMaZE is the most contrasty. Switching the "activate Open CL support" option in preferences/core options makes no change.
1. open the attached DSC09976.ARW file
2. go to the Darkroom
3. in the history tab, click "0 - original"
4. magnify view to 100% (Alt + 1)
5. move to the rigt side of the image
Note: I had already noticed the effect in previous DT versions. However, the lens correction module which I use quite often, eliminates the extreme image borders and I thought that the conversion was fixed.
#1 Updated by Roman Lebedev about 3 years ago
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from New to Fixed
Applied in changeset darktable|01f232c6d95ab290628aaf5f4db2dcddd30705f1.