CSS glitches: top of scrolled content dissapears
git master branch
The new visual glitch in 2.2.0rc1 not present in 2.0.7.
Ubuntu 16.10 with included GTK 3.20.9
See the video for demonstration.
Also, scrolling of the panels no longer possible with the regular scrolling gesture (e.g. 2 fingers), you have to grab the scrolling bar and drag it...
This issue is not present if using yakkety 16.10 build of darktable from the PPA.
However, scrolling of the panels with the mouse wheel/2 fingers doesn't work. Is it disabled on purpose?
- Status changed from New to Closed: invalid
Yes. Otherwise you could land with the cursor over a slider or combobox while scrolling and change that value instead of scrolling on.
- System changed from Ubuntu to all
- Affected Version changed from 2.2.0rc1 to git master branch
- Status changed from Closed: invalid to New
- Subject changed from Top of scrolled content dissapears to CSS glitches: rop of scrolled content dissapears
- Subject changed from CSS glitches: rop of scrolled content dissapears to CSS glitches: top of scrolled content dissapears
Also available in: Atom
Go to top