Undo does not know anything about drawn masks
Hi, and thanks for this new "undo" feature :-).
It does not work as expected in the "spot removal" module, though.
Steps to reproduce:
- Open the "spot removal" module
- Add a stroke (circle, ellipse, ...)
- Do something else like adding/modifying the parametric mask
- Add another stroke
- Press Control-z
The second stroke is removed
The second stroke is not undone, but the "something else" between strokes is undone. This results in a state that never existed before (while I'd expect an "undo" feature to bring me back to a previous state).
#3 Updated by Roman Lebedev almost 3 years ago
- System changed from Debian to all
- Affected Version changed from 2.2.0rc0 to git master branch
- % Done changed from 20 to 0
- Priority changed from Low to Medium
- Assignee deleted (
- Status changed from Triaged to New
- Subject changed from "Undo" does not undo "spot removal" strokes to Undo does not know anything about masks
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
And, the problem is deeper, because undo only undoes the history stack changes, but it knows nothing about masks, which are completely separate.