DT HDR DNG loading is broken.
When I try to create a HDR image from 3 or 2 CR2 files, it results in a DNG file I can't open which looks black in dt light table.
I tried to open the DNG file using GIMP with no success.
I'm using Cannon 5D mark III.
I attach 3 files I tried to use, but the result is the same with all other files I tried.
#2 Updated by Roman Lebedev over 3 years ago
- System changed from Debian to all
- Target version set to 2.2.0
- Assignee set to Roman Lebedev
- Category changed from Lighttable to General
- Subject changed from HDR results in what is probably a bad DNG file to DT HDR DNG loading is broken.
Disabling highlight rec "fixes" it. i'll have a look
#3 Updated by Roman Lebedev over 3 years ago
- % Done changed from 20 to 100
- Status changed from Triaged to Fixed
Applied in changeset darktable|a6a6e8e3629295e4aca46af8ea557d6542438913.